Anderson Brulé Architects, recently selected as the Firm of the Year by the AIA Santa Clara Valley, is currently seeking a Project Accountant/Project Coordinator to join our firm. Candidates should demonstrate a proactive ability to take initial direction and execute. A positive attitude is a must. We are a strong team and only look to add hard-working, motivated, and personable individuals to our great culture.
ABA is a thriving, creative and successful architecture, planning and interior design firm – delivering the highest quality services for over 30 years. The scope of services we offer ranges from pre-project planning through post-occupancy evaluations. ABA is committed to assisting clients in improving their own culture, environment, operation, function and organization. Our motto: Do Good, Exceptionally Well, by Design – means we see our services to our community, health and wellness, education and residential clients as fundamental to making our world better.
Your key responsibilities and opportunities may include:
- Project Accounting
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Track expenses/revenues/budget
- Coordinate and reconcile credit card transactions and statements
- Scan and enter invoices and receipts into Ajera
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reports for internal and external reporting
- Assists with annual external financial review and tax return work papers
- Project Coordination:
- Project Administration Support
- Assist project managers with contracts, meeting minutes, punch lists
- Project Billing:
- Client/consultant coordination
- Generating amounts to be billed for review with project managers, preparing billing to send to clients, sending billing to client
- Processing Clients billing for projects
- Assists with other related special projects as required
Education and experience requirements are:
- Ajera experience is a MUST
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate-advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to quickly and efficiently learn and operate additional work-related software
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, adhere to budgetary goals, and provide high quality service to clients
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task between projects, and maintain organization in a changing environment
- Flexible and adaptable to transitioning to new and between tasks as required to accomplish daily assignments within designated and allotted time.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Makes an excellent cup of tea :)
ABA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly through our website.