Project Manager – Health & Wellness
Would you like to revitalize your career and apply your passion to making positive differences in your community? If so, Anderson Brulé Architects, recently selected as the Firm of the Year by the AIA Silicon Valley, is currently seeking a Project Manager with a focus on the Health & Wellness market to join our firm. Candidates should demonstrate a proactive ability to take initial direction and execute. A positive attitude is a must. We are a strong team and only look to add hard-working, motivated, and personable individuals to our great culture.
ABA is a thriving, creative and successful architecture, planning and interior design firm – delivering the highest quality services for over 35 years. The scope of services we offer ranges from pre-project planning through post-occupancy evaluations. ABA is committed to assisting clients in improving their own culture, environment, operation, function and organization. Our motto: Do Good, Exceptionally Well, by Design – means we see our services to our community, health and wellness, education, and residential clients as fundamental to making our world better.
Your key responsibilities and opportunities to learn the daily processes involved in running an architectural/design office which may include:
- Meet with potential clients to develop relationships and determine client needs, draft fee proposals, and coordinate creative solutions
- Transform leads into project opportunities through proactive business development and follow up measures
- Maintain existing client relationships while developing new ones
- Establish project goals, prepare budgets and schedules, and monitor adherence to contract terms
- Collaborate with team members and consultants
- Research and prepare feasibility studies, master plans, and reports
- Perform preplanning through construction administration services
- Knowledge of working drawings, building codes, specifications, and construction standards
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry trends, products, and installation types
- Responsible for client relationship and management
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing multiple projects through all phases of development
- Lead design efforts and direct staff production to effectively meet client goals, budgets and deadlines
- Responsible for communication with other disciplines, vendors, and contractors to ensure incorporation of all information into project requirements and provide support as necessary
- Provide support and mentoring to all team members for specific field, style, or phase of architectural expertise
Education and experience requirements are:
- Licensed Architect in California
- LEED accreditation is desired
- 8+ years of architectural experience with recent experience in Healthcare Market, both acute and outpatient. OSHPD experience is important. Experience in each of our other three markets professionally is a plus.
- 2-3 years of related experience in Project Management
- Revit/AutoCAD and MS Office proficiency
- Experience in sustainable design, integrated design and LEED guidelines
- Ability to prioritize workload, multi-task between projects and maintain organization in a changing environment
- Working knowledge of building codes and other regulatory requirements
- Advanced knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, adhere to budgetary goals and provide high quality service to clients
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
ABA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Please submit resume, cover letter, portfolio samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly through our website.