Candidates should demonstrate experience in several phases of architectural practice including conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration. Candidates should demonstrate a proactive ability to take initial leadership and direction, and execute with limited supervision. A positive attitude is a must. We are a strong team and only look to add hard-working, motivated, and personable individuals to our great culture.
Anderson Brulé Architects is a thriving and successful architecture, strategic planning and interior design firm, with over 30 years of experience. ABA’s projects fall into four markets: education, civic/community, health and wellness, and custom residential. The scope of services we offer ranges from pre-project planning through post-occupancy evaluations.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Create technically sound and accurate Contract Documents
- Understand, identify and apply relevant building codes and standards
- Execute a design by ensuring design documentation is in concert with the design intent through all project phases
- Perform jurisdictional submittals and interact effectively with jurisdictional personnel
- Illustrate past experience in delivering projects that meet the client’s expectations on schedule and execution
- Lead the assembly of a full set of construction documents while managing a diverse project team through all aspects of the work
- The ideal candidate must have integrity, be highly motivated, have 5-8 years of experience, a strong design ability, and an interest in being involved in all areas of an architectural practice.
- Contribute to sustainable dialogues and design
- Must have a BA/BS in Architecture from a 4/5 year program or a Masters of Architecture.
- Be licensed, or actively pursuing licensure.
- Recent Experience in Health & Wellness (OSHPD) and Education (DSA) a plus.
- Experience in Integrated Project Delivery methodologies
- LEED Accreditation
- Solid Revit, Auto CAD, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience coordinating BIM models across disciplines
- Experience running class detection with in Navisworks is a plus
- Recent Experience in Tenant Improvement projects and willingness to lead interiors focused work as well as architectural work
ABA is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly through our website.